Thursday, September 13, 2012

puppy classes and new friends...

Goodness, it seems that my Mom wastes no time. I am already in puppy classes!!! well, I am in ONE puppy class and the rest I either just sit and watch Mom teach, or she takes me out and I get to "demo" the things she is teaching. Either way... it's fun, and I am making all kinds of new friends.
Pretty neat how we dogs come in so many shapes, sizes and colors.... but one thing I am seeing... underneath... we are still just puppies...










Camille told me that once you start puppy classes with Mom... you never leave!!! She has been doing puppy classes since she was a few months old (like me) and she still has to go to them each week. Hunter, Trevor and Tazzy don't go.. so I wonder... is Camille and I super smart ... or not...

hummm a good question to ponder...


such is "the life of"...... Rylie!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment