Sunday, September 9, 2012

busy week....

This "lesson" according to my bff, Abbie is called "drop it"... everytime I grab my leash and pull, Mom says "drop it".. and now Abbie does the same. I didn't know she was a dog trainer too!!!!
I thought that I had met everyone, but it turns out there are a lot of members in our family. Both human and k9... and today I met Kass, Nate and their dogs, Charlie and Banjo. Plus I met all of Nate's family... goodness we have a big group....(but everyone thinks I'm cute and that's all I need to know)
Abbie loves to talk about me... and here she is telling "Tee-tee" (aka Kass) all about me and how she is helping out. She's pretty proud of me.....
I'm getting a little bigger. When I came (just a very short time ago) I was smaller than Camille... now we're the same size. Camille know alot about puppies.. she loves me and yet, I don't get away with anything around her. Mom says that Camille is her "right hand gal"  and they do everything together. I'm thinking Camille is the dog I want to get "in good with"....
A few days later, we met with another whole side of the family. This is Amy... she is kind of new to the family too... she lives with Meme and Beepa (Mom's parents)... so I'll be seeing alot of her. Amy may be small, but she told me she's older and to mind my manner (I sure will!!!)




This is Beepa, and Naomi... giving me hugs and checking me out...







Naomi loves dog.. actually everyone in this family loves dogs!!! (guess that's where my Mom learned it)... Naomi said she couldn't believe that my Mom has another service dog to raise (so there have been ones before me???) but, I'm not worrying about that.. I'm just enjoying life as it comes....  Rylie...

No comments:

Post a Comment