Sunday, September 16, 2012

a Sunday outing...

Daddy had to go shopping today at a big store called Lowe's, so Mom thought it would be a good place for me to go along as well. (actually Mom said she needed to go and keep an eye on Dad, he likes to spend money in Lowe's!!!) But, while Daddy shopped Mom and I played outside with the shopping carts. We walked around the parking lot, finding carts and putting them into the holders... it was fun...
Mom called this "two good deeds at the same time"... I got to practice walking with the carts, and the carts got put into their proper place. Lots of people stopped to watch us work... I trucked along, right beside the cart... it's no big deal, but people watching thought I was very good.

Then we went into the garden section. There were lots of neat things to look at, I especially liked the water fountains... I wasn't sure if I should take a drink or a swim... Mom said neither!!!!! oh well, it was fun to look at.....








Then she had me sit near these sliding doors for "hours" .. well maybe minutes... each time people walked threw the doors, they moved. I was just happy to see new people, so I didn't even see the doors......
Just another kind of cart. What does Mom think anyways... a cart is just a cart, isn't it. This one moved differently than the others, but I didn't mind....
I will say though, I was beginning to get tired. I'm still pretty little and even though I have "good steam"... I run out of it pretty quickly. Mom seems to know just when to stop, and I'm glad.. it was nice to lay down in the truck and rest on the ride home...


but, it sure was fun....


"the life of"..... Rylie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment