Thursday, May 15, 2014

"O Danny Boy"

April 24th.....

Hi....... my name is Danforth... I'm 11 weeks old and the newest member of the Sweetgrass Farm family. My new Mom says that I'm training to become a service dog and that we have a lot of work to do in a short amount of time.  Right now, though, I am meeting all the others here on the farm... including this cat who I understand is called Mona and thinks that she is the number one "person" here. 
She seems friendly enough, and I have the feeling that I will want to stay on her good side.... "nice meeting you Mona"....
So, Mom... what's next.... it was late by the time we got home tonite, and it all seems very good, but I have a feeling there is much to see....
We went to bed fairly early.. I get the feeling that Mom had a long day... (something about leaving Debbie "behind" and me coming back instead).. but the next day, I got to meet other members of the family.  This is Livy... she's a cocker spaniel, and she isn't much older than me....we hit it off right away... she's fun, she likes to play (and tells me the "older" dogs don't play much)
Oooo... they keep a nice big water bowl here... 










Oh yeah, I can swim in this!!!!  Though I quickly heard Mom saying.. "ah ah Danny.. not for swimming!!!" 

So, this is my first report.. Mom says that we will keep a blog (funny word) of our year together and that we'll have many great adventures... hope that you will be reading a long... this is going to be a fun year.. with...

"Danny boy".....




No comments:

Post a Comment