Tuesday, May 13, 2014

beginning to say...... "good-bye"


I have a feeling that change is in the air. Mom has been talking a lot about my leaving the farm and heading off for advance training... I sort of had an idea that this is how it all works... I know that I am not the first puppy in training that has lived here, but it seems like the time has gone by so fast... Mom thinks so too. 
Cappy is going too.... so Mom just wants us to have the most fun week that we can. Lots of play time outside in the warm spring sun.....
We race and chase, and I notice that Mom seems to enjoy watching us... and taking lots of pictures. 
We have also been making trips to the places that I know. Cabela's being one of these spots.... Mom tells everyone that we are here to say goodbye.....
and I get lots of hugs and kisses, and wishes of good luck. People seem happy and sad at the same time.... I'm not sure how I feel about it all....
But at each spot, I know how to work and be good all at the same time. Mom tells me that she has loved all her puppies, but that I have become her favorite. We are very close, and I have a feeling that we are both going to miss each other....
Our last day on the farm... Mom takes Cappy and I out for a walk in the woods... just to enjoy some quiet country time before things begin to change....

so much fun... to sniff about and "just be a dog"... it was a great day. 
Livy and I have been having a great time together... and tonite, Mom let us rough play as much as we wanted (and never told us to "go easy")
She's been a great little friend.... 













Mom even let me ride in the front seat (something that is never allowed!!!) She said I have been a great co-pilot and that I am her best "yellow" dog...


tomorrow... 



and that is the last of... "the days with Debbie".....

No comments:

Post a Comment