Thursday, May 15, 2014

my first farm days...

 April 29th....
So, the first thing I can tell you about being here on the farm (and my new Mom) is.. we don't waste anytime. Mom has the idea that "this is how it is, and let's get going". Today I got to look around the farm and it's really cool. I can tell that everyone here thinks I'm special and I feel so loved....
And aside from having Livy as my very special buddy... there is another .... this is Abbie.... she is Mom's grand daughter and right now she is staying at the farm with her family. Abbie loves "all the puppies" that come here and she couldn't wait to get me outside and show me around.

She tells me that I look like "ry-ry"... who I have learned is my half sister and also spent time here on the farm. Abbie says that she would like me to meet Rylie one day  ..OK... but right now, these woods have all sorts of fun things to smell....
We also met another little "grand" (as Mom calls them).. this is Reagan... and he's just over a year. I wanted to talk with him, but he was pretty happy playing with his tractor (he's learning to walk)...
So, I just followed behind him and chased him about. I get the feeling that there are quite a few "babies" in this family and I think I will feel right at home with everyone.
He's kind of cute, and he has dogs too... so, he's not one bit worried about me getting close to him....











And my buddy, Livy.... there are other dogs here too... (I'll have to share pictures of them).. but we have Camille, Hunter, Trevor and Tazzy... plus there are some big animals that live down at the barn....but since everyone already likes me.... I like them too...



its a year with Danny Boy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment