Monday, December 31, 2012

bye bye old year

Mom tells me that today is the beginning of a whole new year, and in the early summer (June) I will be a whole new year old.... but that's still a little ways away.... but today, we are having a party to celebrate the first day of the new year....
I'm always happy to have people come to visit.. but Trevor seems less impressed. (he can be grumpy sometimes...) but I will have  a good time for certain...
The house soon filled with people... everyone was all excited... Mom says this is another holiday....
But not just humans came... doggies did too... Moxie was here (she looks about as excited as Trevor did)....( I think her Daddy told her she had to be good!!!)
Banjo and Charlie came too... they love to come to the farm, because their Daddy (who is Nate)... can take them outside to run and chase the ball.... Banjo couldn't wait to do that.....
The weather has been very cold... so Mom doesn't let us outside for very long (she says we'll freeze)... Abbie and I have been playing inside... I love playing with her....
She got a doctor's kit for Christmas... and she is always giving me check ups... she says I am very healthy and that I am good dog to do my check ups!!!!



so, onto a new year, and that's the life with.... Rylie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment