Sunday, December 30, 2012

a very special visitor...

After the snow that came the other day.. this is what the farm looks like...
The snow is pretty deep and I love to play in it... sometimes I have to almost swim to get from place to place. Mom says it might get even deeper as the winter goes on..... that would be fun...
The only trouble is, it's very cold right now, and Mom doesn't let me stay outside very long. She says she is afraid that I might "freeze".... and that's ok too.. I like being inside near the woodstove....
Today, Mom had a surprise for me..... do you all remember Ginger??? she is the second service puppy that Mom raised.. and she came for a visit!!!!! We all went to church together (everyone at church was so happy and surprised to see Ginger again!!!!)
Mom is always so happy when she can see Ginger... I like seeing her too... and Ginger seems so excited when she can come back and visit here at the farm...
Pastor Jane told Mom about all the amazing work that she and Ginger are doing together. Mom is so proud of them.. and tells me that she hopes I can have the same sort of opportunities.... I don't know, I guess I'll just keeping working hard, and maybe one day... I will be a service dog!!!
But for now.. I'm just Rylie.... living the life....

No comments:

Post a Comment