Monday, December 23, 2013

day before the day before????


Snow, snow snow!!! I am just loving all this wonderful snow and I ask Mom to go out in it as much as I can. She lets me out often, but also says that she likes me inside where we can be together and I can do some "work" once in a while and "learn to be a good house dog!!!" (I didn't know I had to learn how to be a house dog, but I suppose things like... not chasing the kitties, not picking up things that I shouldn't, not getting on the couch, are important!!!)
Today, however, I was able to go out and play quite a bit. Mom was very busy, wrapping up all kinds of boxes and things, baking.. and just well... busy. She's says that this is one of her favorite days of the year... she calls it the "day before the day before" and tells me that tomorrow is Christmas Eve and then Christmas and the next couple of days are going to be filled with fun and excitement.... (and she says.. good working opportunities for me!!!)






Fine with me... I love to be a part of anything Mom has going  in... but in the meantime.... I think I will just plow threw this great new snow and make some fine pathways for the cockers!!!!!



and that's a day with Debbie!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment