Tuesday, July 2, 2013

a sleep over... already???


Hi again... it's me... Debbie..... I am here at the farm and just getting settled in. This is my new Dad, his name is Ed, and he likes to have puppies in his lap... that's good, because it's the one place I like to be. I will tell you, one place I don't like... the Crate!!!! Oh my goodness, do I make a fuss when I have to be crated. But my Mom just smiles and walks away, and says that I need to get used to it. I bark my head off until I get tired, and yet, it doesn't change their minds. I wonder "who's" going to win....


Though I know that Mom will win. She has raised five other puppies, so she knows what to do....


But, I hear tell that I am going to Kelli and Rick's for a couple of nights. My new family is going away and they won't leave me alone for that long. (well, I wouldn't be alone, there are four other dogs that live here).. but I can't be crated for that long. So Rick will take care of me.... and I heard Mom tell him that I sometimes bark for a long time... he just smiled... guess he knows about puppies too. I will  have to tell you more about being on the farm when I get back here...

and these are the days with ....Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment