Monday, July 29, 2013

it's called "the beach"..

And we're off.. on another adventure. That's what Mom and I do.. take adventures everywhere that we can, she says that she "has to show me the world" so that I can become a good and steady dog. I like adventures, so I am always ready to go....
I think one of the best parts about them, are meeting new people. Everyone seems to want to talk about me (Mom says it has to do with the vest that I wear) People are so interested in me and in the work that I do.... I am proud to be a NEADS puppy....
Tonite we walked threw an amusement park. There were so many things to look at and check out. I wasn't afraid of anything and Mom seemed so pleased about that. She even had me do some of my obedience work and practice some "stays"  (so that she could take pictures....
I even did a sit/stay in front of the "haunted house"... "it" made all sorts of strange noises, (that's why I didn't pay attention when Mom took my picture)... people walking by were so impressed that I could do a sit/stay even with all the things going on around me... I'm one smart puppy... that's for sure!!!!
After we left the amusement park, we walked down by the beach. Oh how I loved that... the ocean smelled so good and the beach was so big and open. I would have loved to get off the leash and just run, but Mom says that can't happen... she said there are "laws" that don't allow it, and she said it isn't safe... so I had to be happy just walking along....
I'm a good walker.....
A few days later Mom took me to a dog event. It is a "show" that her dog club does each year. There were a lot of other dogs there, some of them I knew... and there was a big crowd of people that watched too.
After the show, people wanted to come and see us dogs. I was a big hit with the kids - as was Noble - a friend of mine who is also training as a service dog. If you look closely, I am in this pile of children that just couldn't get enough of Noble and I.....
I love kids......
And I had another vet visit too. (I am the busiest girl). I sat on the scale (I weigh 28 lbs) and got to see my favorite doctor. I had another couple of shots but was very good when they gave them to me. Everyone at the vets just loves me....
Course, Mom is always thinking the "training thing" and she had me practice a few "unders" before we left. A couple of other doggies came into the clinic and no one even knew that I was 'hiding" under there.

It's been a busy run of days... but this is "what" it's all about...


these days with Debbie!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment