Wednesday, February 27, 2013

playing with Abbie...

 1
And still... more snow!!! This snow is a bit different from the last storm.. Mom says it's a "wet" snow (which sounds silly because I thought all snow was wet!!) but I do have to say this snow sticks to everything. Look at the fence in the dog yard!!!!
Dad says this snow is heavy to plow......
Mom says she is waiting for the farm to have a spring look and not this winter look..... ( I still like it though.....)
We went outside to play for abit, Abbie made a snow man. Mom says that when the snow is sticky like this it's good snow man snow... so I guess snow can be "dry", "wet" "heavy" "light"... I didn't realize it came in so  many different ways!!!!
After we were outside, Abbie and I played inside. Today was "dress up day"... Abbie loves to do dressing up with me.....
She said I look beautiful in the Minnie Mouse ears.... I think my ears look fine, but if Abbie wants to try different ones on me... I don't mind at all.....
We are quite the pair!!!!
Because of the snow today, Mom Camille and I won't be teaching dog classes tonite, and it's Sadie's birthday. So Abbie and Mom got a little cake and Abbie decorated it....












After a fun day of being outside, and playing inside... the night will have a birthday celebration.... I love being with my family...





life of.... Rylie!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment