Saturday, February 9, 2013

lots of snow!~!!!

The snow went on for a couple of days... and the family mostly stayed inside, or worked outside moving it out of the way.....
Mom made sure that all the animals in the barn stayed nice and cozy. She and Dad walked down several time threw out the day checking on everyone.
The horses seem to like the snow as much as I do... they were outside a lot, and then Mom finally decided to lock them inside...
Annabelle, the barn cat, stayed inside.. Mom has a nice warm bed for her to stay in when it's cold and stormy like this. She was so happy in her little bed, that she didn't even leave it when they checked on her....
This is Duke....
One thing I didn't say was we have another lab staying with us, this is my friend. He is much bigger than I am, so when we went out into the snow, he made the pathways for us. I loved following him around,   
and we had such a good time, running, and swimming and playing in the snow... I know it's been a lot of work for my humans, and that they are getting a bit tired of winter.. but for us puppies... it is a wonder land....
I do wish I were a little bigger at times....








the life of Rylie!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment