Sunday, February 24, 2013

movies?? cold!!!!!


I know... it's very hard to see me in this picture... and I'm being very quiet... because we are at the movies!!!! I really don't know what all the fuss is, it's sort of like the TV at home, except there are other people here, and it's kind of crowded here on the floor between the seats....
Moxie came with us too... our humans said that we haven't done "movies" on our training list, so that's why we are here.... we have to be very good and nice and quiet... which we do all the time.....
Our humans got popcorn to eat while watching the movie.... it smells so good, it's hard for any service dog not to give it some attention and a small sniff!!!!!
My Mom made one mistake though, she often brings a small rug for me to lay on when we are out like this. Tonite she forgot it, and I have to say, not only are we crowded, but this floor is cold. In fact, part way threw the movie I just had to stand up and get off that floor.. at first Mom didn't know what was going on, and then figured it out. She felt sad she forgot my rug and promised next time she will pay more attention... (thanks, Mom!!!)
It was snowing again on the ride home... and now all the trees and bushes are covered with a new snow. I don't mind, but my humans are starting to get tired of it....












Dad went out to fill the wood furnace (did you know that is how we keep our house warm.... by burning just wood in the furnace)... and Mom and I went in... I just wanted to get to bed and warm up... so my opinion of  the movies... they're OK... just bring your rug with you!!!!!!



life of ....Rylie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment