Wednesday, June 20, 2012

my first days on the farm....

Hello everyone, my name is Bogey, and I have come to spend some time here at Sweetgrass Farm. Up until now, I have been in the Prison puppy program.. but it was thought that a little time in another place would be a good idea... so here I am. The farm is a pretty interesting place, and I am happy to explore and see "what's out there".
There are many kinds of animals here... Mom took me to the barn to meet them. The bunny seemed very nice... but I have been told that the chickens are a "leave it" for certain...
Mom walked me all about, and then we came across these "things"... horses she said. They seem very nice, but they are very big.. and to be honest, I didn't know what to think of them at first. So, I decided to just sit and watch them for a bit....
And if the "white" one wasn't big enough... look at who came up next. Mom said his name is Tonka and that he is very friendly...
Now, I like friendly, but when he took my leash, I didn't know if I should run or simply go with him. Mom wasn't much help, all she did was laugh...



But all was well, Tonka was just saying hello, and I soon saw that I have a new friend (really big new friend!!)





After we said hello he went back to eating (what I still don't know) and so Mom and I headed back to the house to get ready for supper. So, I really don't know how long I will be staying here at the farm, but it seems like a pretty nice place, and Mom says we're going to have some wonderful times together. I'm always up for an adventure... and until next time...
 
on an adventure, Bogey!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment