Wednesday, February 29, 2012

leap day..

Hey everyone... I'm back!!!! Mom made me "cool it" for a few days after my surgery, but I am up and at it again!!! Today, (from what I understand) is a pretty special day... the day is called "Leap Day", but even more than that... it's Sadie's birthday... her real birthday!!!!


So.. Mom and Dad thought it would be fun to take Sadie out to eat for her special day... and I got to come!!! I really don't know why I get so excited about that... because once we are in the restaurant, I just have to hide under the table. But I do like to go, and it's kind of neat to hear the comments when I walk into a restaurant.. I guess there aren't many dog that can do that. Come to think of it, I hardly ever see other dogs at the restaurants.. unless we go with the other service puppies.....
Abbie crawled under the table a couple of times, just to check on me and make sure that everything was going fine. She wanted to "sneak" me some food, but Mom said "no-no" to that... so we just visited quietly.

It looks like Sadie had a pretty nice day....
And then look what came back again.... nice new snow... I can't wait to get out and play.....
ready to go..... Norton.....

No comments:

Post a Comment