Thursday, December 22, 2011

a girl's gotta have fun...



Earlier this week, Mom and I met up with Rangley and his family to do a bit of training in the stores. We chose to go to Cabela's because Mom needed to go to dog classes afterwards, and Cabela's was close to that. There are some fun things to do at Cabela's....... like watching the fish in the huge aquarium. I liked watching the fish, and could have done that all afternoon....









Mom, really??? I know I am a sporting dog, but the shooting gallery really isn't my thing!!!!











Since I won't be seeing Caleb again before I head to college, we took a few moments to say good bye. Caleb has watched me grow from a small puppy to now and he has been a good friend to me....









So has Rangley... and we will both continue on with our service dog work.













With Christmas time being here, our guests are arriving to stay with us. This is my friend Daphne, and one warm afternoon, Mom said we could go out to play. The top of the ground was nice and soft, due to the warm weather, and Daphne and I found that I could get my hole a bit deeper. I started this hole a few days ago, but when it got cold, it was hard digging... today it wasn't...







Suddenly I heard Mom yelling for me, so I ran right over to see what she wanted. She said I was a good girl for coming, but I could see she wasn't all that happy with me. Course, I'm not so sure what the trouble was.....








All we were doing is digging in the dirt and having a fun... a girl has to have fun, ya know....Mom just shook her head and said it would mean tubby time for me.....












But, until she calls again, we're off to have some more fun!!!!!














Love, Ginger
















1 comment: