Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween and I won!!!!



Yes, that's me... can you believe it. I spent Halloween with Auntie Linda... and at her work, they were having a costume contest. Well, guess who got dressed up!!!! Do you know what I am... a hula girl!!! (because Auntie Linda LOVES Hawaii!!!)



Course, it wasn't all play... I still had to put in my work time (at least I can make the humans think I know how to run a computer!!!)




At first I was a little "unsure" about "Tigger"... but I soon learned it was just a friend dressed up... and then






I fell in love with Tigger!!!





And don't forget Pooh --- who I just cuddled with.


Unknown to me, there was a prize for the best costume, and it was a voted thing... well guess what --- I won!!!


Auntie Linda got me all kinds of new things with my prize money - and she is hanging onto my new things as a graduation next spring -- when I have finished college!!! Pretty neat, eh???







No comments:

Post a Comment