Tuesday, November 8, 2011

puppy night at the mall...



Well, here we are again.. do I look bored?? Actually I am just tired.. after a very busy day around the farm, Mom packed me up and we headed out to the mall. "Puppy night at the mall" to be exact.. goodness, a service puppy has so much going on. While Leo and I wait for our turn in date, Mom and Kathleen continue to look for training opportunities. Since the weather is turning off cool, and the days are getting shorter, we have moved our work inside.





The mall was quite busy this evening. Mom was surprised... but she tells me that the "holidays" (?) are coming and it's to be expected. Which I have the feeling that I will be making a number of trips to malls and stores - Mom always likes to work in during "busy times". We had a good group join us for puppy night... our friend Rangley, Leo, Otis, T, Gem and myself....






This is Rangley... we started our night in the food court, under the tables while the humans had a bite to eat and chatted. Graduation is coming up and everyone seems so excited about that.












Our friend, Gem, is a prison puppy, but on the weekends she comes to stay with Lynn. Since Lynn has a house in Maine, she is part of the Maine Chapter as well. We don't get to see Gem that often, but let me just tell you.. she lives up to her name.. she certainly is a "gem"







We walked threw the mall, stopped and chatted with alot of people... worked around so many different things, and yes.. I even got Mom to ride the elevator. T and I think this is just fine (Mom thought it was too small.. and was happy to "get off" it).. I don't know, will Mom ever get used to elevators.... she should, I did!!!!!







Now, I know that we need to practice "everywhere".. but really Mom.. do you have to take a picture of "us" in the bathroom.... sheezzzzeee...



well, lots of fun things coming up, and of course, we'll be sure to share them with all of you...


Love, Ginger.....

No comments:

Post a Comment