Sunday, February 20, 2011

puppy things...

Hello it's me again!!! I wanted Mom to post the photo on my blog... I am such the silly girl. Baby Abbie has all kinds of toys around the house, and I like to pick up anything that I can. Mom doesn't worry about this, she always smiles and says "good girl" and then I bring the item to her. But, I have to admit one of my favorite things is this thing called a "slinky". I love them, they feel funny in your mouth, the makes a cool sound, and they bounce and stretch, so when you run with them... they are really neat. You might also notice that I have a back pack on... Mom and I are working with this piece of equipment now... she has me wear it for a short time every few days. It's not a big deal, a little different from my cape, but nothing that I worry about. And when you can carry the slinky and play with the back pack on... it makes it an easy lesson!!!

this is me and brother Leo. He came for a visit and it was too icy and cold outside to play, so Mom and Kathleen let us play inside. We kind of "wrecked" the place, so we probably won't get to be rough like this again inside.... but it sure was fun.

so, that's the news for now... love, Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment