Wednesday, October 2, 2013

road trip with Mom and Dad...


ahhhh.... road trip!!! This morning, Mom and Dad were up early (Dad didn't go to work).. Mom said we had to make a road trip and that Camille and I could come. (she wanted to bring all the dogs, but since we were going in Dad's truck, there really wasn't room)...The sun was nice and warm, and there was plenty of room on the back seat... for me.......
Camille slept on the floor.......
My Dad is working on a big project... he is restoring an antique handtub (aka fire engine) and some of the part of the engine are going to another place for the work that has to be done on them. Mom thought that taking the long car ride and "being a good girl" would be a nice training day for me....
The place we saw was filled with all sorts of "firetrucks" and when the owner saw how well behaved both me and Camille were, he invited us to come in as well. Mom says that all "good children and puppies get privileges".... that's a good thing!!!!
Dad left the wheels of the handtub for Andy to look over and fix up......
And while he talked with Andy.. Mom, Camille and I walked around and got some pictures taken. Now, I'm just a puppy and I don't know about things like this.. but Mom said not too many people get to see fire engines like this one... so for a puppy to see them is a rare treat....
"whatever"... I just did my sit stay so she could take pictures.... that made her happy.....
And more pictures... (I think I heard a mouse in this truck, so it was hard to pay attention....)













Basically, I really wasn't interested in the whole thing - Mom and Dad certainly were... but I say, as long as I can go along, see all sorts of new and different things... then it has to be a good day.....



and so it is.... a "good" day with Debbie!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment