Saturday, October 19, 2013

Harvestfest

A beautiful fall day, and we're off on another adventure!!! Mom calls this "harvestfest" and it's in the town that she used to live in. We met up with Kas and Reagan, and walked into town to see the sights. I saw that there were lots of these "things".. all about. Mom called the "scare crows and pumpkin people" I thought they were kind of interesting"... and you know Mom, we had to get pictures!!!!!
There were tents with all sorts of things in them. And a number of people all looking around... Mom liked to look at alot of things, and I was asked to sit and wait quietly while she did. Many people commented on what a well behaved puppy I was.
At lunch time there wasn't any place for me to "under"... so I just laid in the sunshine and enjoyed the day and the place.
At some of the tents, we had to walk carefully.. Mom said that there were things that could break. But at this one tent, I noticed something very interesting, and stood for the longest time looking.... yup, that's me in that mirror....
The food sure smelled good.. but pretty much as I had already figured... none of it was for me. I often had to stand in line and wait with Mom while she bought something good... but since I knew I wouldn't have any, I just waited. That really impressed some people, and many said... "my dog would never be so quiet and patient around all this food"... guess I showed them how good I can be!!!
More pumpkin people.... Mom wanted to be very sure that they didn't scare me... which they never did....













However, I will say that a few dogs .. were afraid of them, and some of them barked and carried on so.... not sure what bothered them.... but I thought they were kind of silly....














Reagan and I had a great day together, and I would love more adventures like this one (not so boring!!!)... and that's just another...



day with Debbie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment