Friday, June 14, 2013

"working" or "playing" with Abbie....


The weather has been so hot, it was nice to swim at camp... but poor Mom has no energy and we dogs just lay around when it's like that. However, today, it felt so much cooler, and there was a beautiful breeze. Mom called her friend Deb... and with Abbie, baby Reagan, various cocker spaniels... we all decided to take a hike in the woods......
It was very fun, I loved being with all the other dogs, and the woods were filled with great smells. I would have loved to run loose, and Mom would let me, because I am so good and always come when called.... but, because there are so many other critters in the woods (like skunks and porcupines).. Mom said no way were we going loose and getting into trouble!!!!
Mom said we looked like a parade.... Abbie was so happy to be going along as well and kept asking " are you having fun Ry-ry"....
We took a very long walk and it was so nice to stop for a moment and take a break.....
Trevor took a break too.. but Hunter, Tazzy and Camille wanted to keep going. It was a perfect day... after our walk, we all got big drinks of water, and then slept on the car ride home.... Mom says this is a 'summer thing".. between camp and the woods.. I think summer is going to be fun.....
The next day Abbie and I went out to play... Mom said these pictures of us running together "look familiar".. and yet much has changed. She says that we both have grown a lot over the winter....
Mom keeps telling Abbie and I that our time together is growing short... that I will be heading off to college soon..... do I like that idea????


ya,... you could call us "best friends".....
"come on Abbie... get up... let's run more!!!"













Guess I tucked her out!!!!








life with ....Rylie

No comments:

Post a Comment