Wednesday, June 26, 2013

a story






 
Tomorrow is my first birthday... I can't believe that a whole year has gone by and I have learned so much and seen so many things!!! But Mom says that there is much to come in the times ahead. I have had an amazing year here on the farm and I can't imagine what the future will be holding for me...I have grown too... when you look back on the photos of me, and even though I'm  not a "big" Lab...Mom says there is a "job" out there for me.
 
Because also, tomorrow, I say goodbye to my family and the farm... Mom will be leaving me at NEADS for my advance training work. She says it will be a happy/sad day all at the same time. I understand....... but, I have a "reason" in life, as does she and sometimes, you have to part ways to move on.....
 
and it's been..... "the life of Rylie!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment