Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter


I can't believe that I haven't reported this longer ago, but the family has a new baby!!! This is little Reagan and he was born on March 2nd. Here is Mom, Abbie and little Reagan all together...
Abbie loves to help out with Reagan, she loves all of us, and I remember how special I felt with Abbie when I first came to the farm as a little tiny puppy.  One thing about our family, everyone is welcomed and encouraged to love each other, so (even though there aren't any photos) I am even allowed to be around this tiny baby. Mom says it's important for dogs to be able to "see what babies are like", and then we know....
The other thing about my family, it seems as though there is always something to celebrate. And it so happens that this weekend is Mom's and Deb's birthday. We had a party for them and the house was filled with humans and dogs... it's nice that we dogs are always invited to everything!!!!
On Easter Day itself, we went to Mom's.. Mom and Dad house. I don't know what Camille is thinking in this photo, she looks kind of grumpy to me. Maybe it's because all the snow is gone??? I really don't know....









Mom has to get some pictures of ME with Reagan, seems like she gets everyone else. But, either way, we had a nice Easter with all the family together....... and Mom had a nice birthday too...






life of..... Rylie....

No comments:

Post a Comment