Monday, March 18, 2013

"ouchie"....


So, I had my "surgery" a few days ago.. and I have to tell you, I did not feel very well. Mom said she felt sad for me, but she took very good care of me, and said that in a few days, I will feel like my old self again. I wanted to go out with Mona....








But Mom said "no".. she says that I need to "stay quiet" for a few days.. to rest up so I can feel good again. I know that Mom knows best, so I will do as she says...

But, while I am "resting" there will be no dog school.. no playing in the snow.. I can't even do dress up time with Abbie (so Tatter had to step in my place)... I have to be nice and quiet, and actually Mom makes me rest in the crate alot... it's kind of boring...
I missed not going out in the new snow.... and playing with my friends.... I can't wait to feel better!!!!












I also missed out on meeting Melissa.... she came to dog class one night that I wasn't there. She wanted to meet some NEADS dogs because she is going to get one!!! Moxie was very nice to her and now she can't wait to have a doggie of her own. Mom says stay tuned, because one day (hopefully soon) Melissa will get the call that it's time for her to go to NEADS for training and then we'll be seeing her at a graduation!!!!!

and for now, that's the VERY QUIET  life of..... Rylie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment