Wednesday, April 4, 2012

news from Cabela's.....

Hello everyone... it's me... writing to you from my puppy swap. And the first thing I want to tell you, I am having a great time!!! Auntie Linda picked me up at puppy school and I went home with her. I met Chloe... and we became friends right away. Chloe is a great girl and as long as I'm here in Maine, I know she will be my friend.









The next day, Auntie Linda took me to work with her. She works at this really neat place called Cabela's. It's very busy there with all kinds of people and I felt right at home!!!










Making new friends is one of my favorite things to do. And I have a feeling they like me right back!!!












When she had a little free time, Auntie Linda took me on a tour of the store. There are all kinds of interesting things to see and do. She even let me try out this tent and told me that humans go camping in them .. sort of like a portable house... course I'm thinking, it's a lot like a crate--for people!!! (think I look pretty good laying in this tent!!!)






Course, it's not all play. Auntie Linda does have her work to do. So, I had to do some down stays and wait quietly while she was doing the things that needed to be done. That's OK.. I can do it....









Yup, this puppy swap idea... it's a good thing. I'm really enjoying my time and seeing the world from a whole different side. I'm thinking this "service dog thing"... it's pretty fun.
ready to go... Norton

No comments:

Post a Comment