Thursday, October 13, 2011

it's called ... pickin' apples...



Mom and Sadie took Abbi and I on another field trip. This was called "apple picking" and since neither Abbie or I had done this, Abbie got careful directions on how this is all done. I only hope she heard everything correctly so we can do this right.....









Into the orchards we went. I was a little concerned about Abbie and kept her in my sight. She is little you know and I am a golden and must know where my people are at all times!!!!













I kept careful watch over her and made sure she was doing this apple picking thing right....














course, you know that Mom is going to make me pose for pictures... (I am such a pretty girl)










We were told to put the apples in these bags (so we can take them home). Even the ones that Abbie took bites out of were brought home.. Mom says she will make apple sauce out of them. I must admit, they smelled pretty good and yes, I took a bite or two myself....










A big hug at the end of the day.. Abbie said I was a good apple picking partner (you know I will take hugs anytime)












We "reported" back to the folks of the orchard.. Abbie was certain to remind everyone... "MY Ginger".....













Fall... it's a pretty time of year, apple picking, check that off the list...







Love Ginger.




No comments:

Post a Comment