Tuesday, September 20, 2011

back to normal.... and Edgar!!!!




Mom and Dad are back from their trip, and I am home once again on the farm. I had a really wonderful week with Linda, but I was pretty happy to see Mom and Dad again and to be back with all the cockers. The weather is changing once again... this is my "second" fall, though last year I was so little I can't say that I remember it all that well. Mom is dressing up the farm, the days are shorter and the weather is cooling off....







But, there are things that don't change... like Mom always looking for those interesting places for us to visit. On this day, we went to the airport (I had been there before).. but this was for model planes instead of "real" planes.











Actually they were remote control jets... with mini jet engines... that were very loud and powerful....












I watched for a little while and then settled in under Abbie's stroller. Mom likes it when I just settle down like this.. she says it shows that I am confident.










One of the planes.....












Otis was there with his family. He felt pretty much the same as I did... "what's the big deal"... Then Otis's Mom, Kelli, took Abbie and her stroller and did some practicing... isn't he doing a great job???












Abbie loves us both, and we love her too....
















We're both growing up... Mom says way too fast!!!













The turkeys are back. They often show up in the back yard with their babies... wouldn't I love to run after them.. but Mom says... "no"









Mona kitty would like to chase them too.....

so, all in all, it's life back to normal.. all is quietly going along here on the farm....


















but.................. look who's joined us now.... say hello to Edgar (Otis's brother) who has come for a little stay on the farm....



Mom's going to be busy!!!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment