Tuesday, September 6, 2011

at auntie Lindas....



Mom and Dad are going on a vacation, I wasn't able to go with them... so "auntie Linda" (who is the leader of the Maine puppy chapter) said I could come and stay with her. Mom was so happy, because not only will I have the best care, but this will also work as a puppy swap... which is part of my service dog training.








I got to spend the week playing with Auntie Linda's grand children (but there's no way I'm going in that pool!!!) I played with Chloe (another golden) and even more fun, went to work everyday at Cabela's.....(auntie Linda works in the customer service department)










I made so many new friends......















Offered my assistance behind the counter!!!!















Received some new toys!!!












Made everyone smile.................













and after all that hard work, took good naps and even got a pin for being "employee of the week"... I missed Mom and Dad... but just a little.....





love, Ginger



No comments:

Post a Comment