Monday, June 9, 2014

a pre-school graduation....



Today is a very special day... and I got to go!!! My little friend Abbie is graduating from pre-school. She was so happy and excited to see us walk in.... (she waved to everyone )....

This is Abbie with all her school friends. They put on a show... sang songs, told stories, showed of their art work and received awards. People clapped and cheered for them....

I laid nice and quiet and watched everything that went on. Some people noticed that I was there, but for the most part, they were far more interested in the children... Mom was happy about that. She said it was nice to go some where and not have too many people interested in me!!!


While she watched Abbie, she had me practice staying out of the way. We figured a great place to "hide" was between Mom's feet. 

After graduation, we took lots of pictures of Abbie and her friends... but I was pretty excited when Abbie said... "Let's take one of me and Danny together"... I think she thinks I am pretty special... and that makes me so happy....









Reagan was there as well... he likes me too.... I think that kids (especially "my" kids) are the best!!!!




a year with Danny Boy!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment