Saturday, January 25, 2014

back to visit Dave...

This is what the morning looked like when Mom and I were up and heading out...the sun was just coming up, the wind was blowing and it was very cold. I don't mind the winter, but something must be up if we are out the door this early......
As we pull up to Kathleen's house (this is the temp) and now I know where we are going... this must be a day that we go to see Dave!!! Which means, Mom and I have the whole day together, with our friends!!! Yeah, one of my favorite things to do!!!!
And here we are... one thing that I noticed right away, they don't have nearly the amount of snow that we have on the farm. But it's still cold, so I guess the winter is here too.....
It was nice and warm inside, and we all  just waited quietly for Dave to arrive... Mom and everyone love talking to Sherry and everyone else at Neads. Mom says she feels so "special" when we are there......
Mookie..... just waiting  (Dave where are you???)
Well, we can only wait so long and act perfectly... we are puppies, we do get bored, so what better thing to do than play with you best friends????
But, when Dave shows up, it's back to business... got to look serious about this sort of thing ya know.....
Because it was such a cold day, everyone decided that going to the city wouldn't be such a good idea. Dave thought that exploring the kennels might be good for us, since at one point and time, we will be living here for a bit. 
I found the kennels very interesting, there was much to explore in my world. Mom just followed me about, sometimes pointing out things that she thought I had missed.
It was kind of cool looking things over, but I am just a little confused... "live here for a bit".. does that mean that I won't always be living on the farm with Mom and Dad. I'm going to have to think about that... not so sure if I really like that idea....
CAT!!! I LOVE cats... we have them on the farm, Mona, Darci and Annabelle. Mona and I are good friends, and sometimes we get into some real chasing games at home. Mom ALWAYS stops them and says that's not a good idea.  This Kitty lives at NEADS and like Mona, she could hardly care about dogs... but I certainly cared about her. 
Dave pulled out all sorts of things to see what we thought of them. Here Mookie looks at the vacuum... we don't care about those sorts of things!!!
I watched Dave vacuum for a bit, (he does a good job by the way)... but it was  kind of boring....
I just wanted to see that cat again (Mom said NO CATS!!!) I did my work, but I have to admit, I was always just checking to see where the kitty went, I'd really like to be her friend...
I thought I heard the word puppy, and sure enough, before we left for home, we stopped by the puppy house. Looks like Matty is going home with Linda......
And Cappy is coming home with us???? I have a new buddy in the house?? Mom says it's just for a while, but I don't mind, the cockers don't play games with me, but maybe Cappy will..... 


so another check in done... more puppies on the horizon, and I wonder what changes are ahead for me....

in the meantime, it's another  Day with Debbie....

No comments:

Post a Comment