Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving...

Mom says that today is Thanksgiving.... but before I tell you all about that, I want to share a couple of other stories. I don't think I have told you that "we" have a turtle!!! Now, Mom has all kinds of "critters" (as she sometimes calls us).. dogs, cats, horses, chickens... a bunny, guinea pigs... but sometimes we forget about our turtle.. who's name is Titus!!! and not that I have much "to do" with Titus, but I do enjoy watching him in his tank and it's just another "animal" that I know about. 





So.. the snow... it's been really fun and I love having it out in the dog yard. I like to run and roll in it... and I like to eat it too!!!

I'm pretty happy and excited about this snow.. but Mom says it isn't "anything" compared to what will come... hummmmmmm...

that sounds good to me!!!!

I find that Mom and I now go on many trips together. Sometimes we bring Camille with us, and sometimes not. Mom said that now I can be "trusted" ( with the whole potty thing).. I am easier to take. We went to the garage where Mom has the "oil changed" in her jeep. 
Everyone loves me there and they ask how I'm "coming along".. but they also know about the other puppies that Mom has raised... so she often has to tell them "what everyone else" is doing....  

"Gee Mom.. I thought I was your only one!!!!"

See what a good girl I was while waiting at the garage. Mom had me practice "under".. "leave it"  "stay".... and then I got to say "hello" to the people there. This is fun, I like that I can go on bigger adventures now....
So, as I said.. it's Thanksgiving, and really the only big difference I noticed was how yummy the house smelled. I would have liked to jump up and see that turkey... but I have better manners than that. The other dogs wanted to try that turkey as much as I did (and I will say at supper time, there was just abit of turkey in our meals!!)
The family came and everyone sat around the dinner table. The cockers and I just laid quietly out of the way... we know that begging at the table is not allowed.....
Mom didn't get many pictures of me at Thanksgiving... I think she was busy with the family and all... but that's OK... I will just tell you it was a fun day.. I liked having Abbie and Reagan here to visit.. plus all the other family dogs came too. So it was a busy fun day and Mom says that "officially" the holidays have begun, and from here on... we're going to be busy...


and that's another.... day with Debbie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment