Sunday, August 18, 2013

a puppy pool party


Today had to be one of the most fun days that I have ever had!!!! We were invited to Linda's house for a puppy raiser's lunch and pool party..... when I arrived, this is what I saw....
That big pool... all my friends... and toys!!!! It took me all of a minute to get everyone playing with me!!!!
We had the BEST time, and I might be the smallest one of the group, but let me say... those big dogs got a run for their money....
Because I was showing them how to play.....
Some of the big dogs went swimming.... this is Chloe and Moxie.... I like the water OK.. but I wasn't into swimming much today...
I went in just once.. and was happy to find the steps and get out again...














Because this is what I would rather do. We stayed the whole afternoon and I raced all the time and never stopped until we headed for home. What a great weekend.. between going out to eat, the parade and then the pool party... I am one happy and tired girl.....

and that's a day with Debbie.....


No comments:

Post a Comment