Tuesday, March 13, 2012

walkin' in the dark...



We ended up with a really warm day today, and since Mom didn't have to teach dog class tonite, she said (to the family) "let's get ice cream and then do some walking with Norton in the dark". In the dark??? that sounded kind of silly to me, but I love to go, and walk is a favorite word... so --- let's go.







Rick and Otis met up with us. The humans first got ice cream (while Otis and I just waited for them)....











And then we hit the streets. This is a small city that we went to.. so it was noisy and there were lots of people out, because the weather was so nice. I just plodded along, enjoying all the sights and sounds... and then something caught my attention....









It was Kathleen out walking with Monty. (they live in the "city"...) So, we asked them if they wanted to finish the walk with us. And the "three" of us (plus humans) had a nice time together. We worked along the busy road and took a few of the quieter (darker) side roads.....







I have to say, with my Mom.. I just never know where I will end up.. or what I will be "up to"....but that's OK by me...






always ready to go.... Norton.

No comments:

Post a Comment