Tuesday, March 20, 2012

visiting the kids!!!


Hello everyone, so here I am again.. off on another adventure with Mom and Camille!!! Mom called it a "pet visit"... not too sure exactly what she meant by that, but it sounded fun!!!




When we arrived, I first met Kuma... goodness he's a big dog, but super friendly and I liked him right away. Hey if this is a "pet visit" I'm all for it....










Then, next to arrive was Kingston... he's a French bulldog. What a great little guy he is, I was fascinated by him. He doesn't move or sound like "regular" dogs.. but I liked him right away too...










And then, if it couldn't get much better.. the room began to fill with children!!!! I LOVE children and I was so excited that it was hard to contain myself. Mom must have reminded me a hundred times to be "easy and settle"... (oh you have to be kidding!!!)








and then I realized, we couldn't visit those kids!!! In fact, they were behind a fence and we had to be on one side and them on the other. Talk about unfair!!! Mom said she understood, but at this "visit", we wouldn't be allowed to meet the kids....bummer!!!!!








I kept saying to Camille "can you believe this??? all those kids and not one pat!!!!" But, you know Camille, she has done this sort of thing a million times and took it all in stride... REALLY???? (decided to just flop over and forget about it!!!)









Our friends Linda and Ozzy were there as well. Ozzy, as you can see, is in "wheels". The kids all thought that was pretty cool, and let me tell you... it doesn't slow him down one little bit. He likes to show off all the obedience work he can do - in wheels....








Aside from French bulldog Kingston, there was also Angel. She did obedience work too, but I was happy to see, she wanted to greet the kids as much as I did. Her Mommy had to "speak" to her as well.... (glad I'm not the only puppy!!!)









After the "show" our Mommies said we could visit each other for a little bit. I LOVE Angel.. in fact, I just had to sneak in a little smooch!!!









So, a pet visit, where the pets couldn't "visit", but Mom says that will happen more often than not, and if I'm going to do this service dog thing... I'll need to get used to that idea...


either way, I added new friends to my list.. including FOUR new Frenchie friends....




ready to go.... Norton....

No comments:

Post a Comment