Tuesday, December 1, 2009

chester's news

Hello everyone, it's me again -- things are going well, and I am showing everyone that I am the BEST puppy there ever was!!! My house training is really coming, I think that I "almost" get it. I go to the door to ask to go out (course you have to be sure the humans are paying attention!!) I see that's what the other dogs do, so I basically follow them. I have had a couple of "accidents' in the house, but Mom says that's her fault for not watching me closer and picking up on my "signals" (whatever that means).

I am feeling a little better about wearing my working clothes and have decided that I can walk with them on and I don't need to roll around so much.



I had the best time last night Mom took me with her and Camille to puppy class. Actually it was graduation at puppy class (those other puppies are so smart)... but I still got to do play time and meet some new friends.


















One new friend in particular is Mya, she's a Boxer. I really liked her because she would play rough with me.. though Mom and Rick (Mya's Dad) did break us up every now and again.. they said that they didn't want anyone to have "hurt feelings"... but Mya is neat. AND I will probably be able to see her fairly often, because Mom and Rick are good friends, and they can set up play dates for us.









When it was time for the other puppies to do their work, I waited quietly in a crate and watched the class. Mom said that I will be working in the next puppy class... Sadie is going to be my partner because Mom will have to teach.. so Sadie said that she would come and work with me.











And here are the five puppies that graduated last night. They're almost as cute as I am.


I haven't been doing too much, I do go in the truck every day, and Mom works with me on the leash and doing my "sit and down" work, plus my "comes"... I have completely settled in and know things like, cats will scratch you when they have had too much, Trevor will growl twice and then you best leave him alone... Camille is like my Mom and she watches over everything, and old Cole can't see, so he will probably trip over you...I like going to the barn and seeing all the friends down there as well. Mom says it won't be too long before we start some public field trips... that should be fun!!! OH.. and I want to say a special hello to my friends.. the Milliard family.. they wrote to Mom and told her that they took care of me!!!! Mom was so happy to hear from them and hopes that they will stay in touch and will enjoy reading this blog!!!! Well, that's all I can think to write about tonite... thanks for reading...






No comments:

Post a Comment