Wednesday, March 26, 2014

just up dating....

Oh Mom!!!! I "hate" it when she "tests" me like this!!! I'm getting out of the jeep, already to jump down and she says "Wait".... so of course I immediately stop and "wait" just as she as has asked....
trouble is... how long does she expect me to do this???? Fortunately, just long enough to take a couple of photos (for you all to see) and then she says  "all done"... I hop out, and get a big hug!!!! Which made it all worth while!!!!
So, Cappy here... and today I have a little visit with the vet..Down Maine vet clinic... can I just say they are the very best!!! First thing, on the scale to see just how much I weigh.. and a good place to practice a sit stay!!!
Then, while we wait just a few moments to see the doctor... it's lots of hugs from the great staff that is there. They love the puppies, and we love to see all of them. 
Camille came along as well - she has a "sore" ear that Mom has been treating, and since I had to see the doctor... Mom wanted them to check Camille's ear and make sure that things are looking better. I had fun snuggling up to her while we waited....
Dr. "T" checked us both out... I had to have a couple of shots (which wasn't any big deal) and Camille's ear is doing OK... so it was a very good visit. 
The weather continues to be cold and snowy.... we don't like it much when it's so cold, because Mom won't let us out to play much. She is worried that we might get too cold playing outside for long periods of time...
The thing is, we feel a bit cooped up in the house... we get to do playtime in the cellar, and Mom gives us bones and things to keep us busy... but we would rather be outside racing about. Mom says that warm weather will come again one day, and for now, we just have to muddle threw....
At least we get to go to puppy school, and that helps. We get to visit all our friends there and have some fun playing and training all at the same time. 
A very special day is coming up.... Spring graduation at NEADS... and it's Rylie's turn to be graduating!!! One of the reasons why Mom likes us to keep this blog is... yes, it tells everyone about the things that we do... but even more, it gives Mom the chance to share with our future partners "what we did when we lived on the farm".... then, Mom prints a book of this blog and gives it to our "new person" at graduation time.....
Rylie's book has come in the mail.... all printed and ready to give to Rylie at graduation. Mom (even though she helps us write this blog and knows it well)  spent hours today, looking over Rylie's book and remembering all the fun things they did together. I guess that means that one day... "my" blog will be made into a book as well.....
Livy and I have been having such a good time together.... and another cold day meant playtime in the mudroom......
Mom says that we are so cute together and that she loves to see us playing and having such fun..... because she says that one day, we won't be together like this. That sounds kind of sad, but I think I'll just enjoy playing for now ....



and that's another   day with Debbie
and     caption from Cappy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment