Sunday, March 2, 2014

a happy birthday party!!!


This is a very special day!!! (well, actually, I think all days are special, but today we have a special adventure for sure. ) It is little Reagan's first birthday - and we are going to celebrate... Mom says I have a birthday coming up soon, will I get a party too????
Everything is so fun, I noticed right away there is a lot of food (which as a service puppy I know I can't have!!!)  but it sure looks yummy....
And there are alot of people too... by now, they are all very used to seeing me with Mom, and they always smile and ask "how is she doing" and/or "when does she have to go back"..... (Mom doesn't like the second question.....)
And you know my Mom, anything that can be used as "training" I find myself right in the middle of.... like a little pool filled with balls....
and even though all the children can pick up the balls, play with them...toss them about, I'm not suppose to touch them... (not fair, but I can do it!!!)
It was a fun time, lots of food, folks and I even helped little Reagan open gifts... 
well... sort of... I mostly watched and made sure it all went well.... he loved all his new toys and things.
Afterwards, and as the party started to calm down a bit, Reagan and I played together on the floor. He drove his little trucks around and I just watched over it all....










It was such a nice day, I loved being with all the children and a part of all this... (by the way, do you see that Caroline has a plate of food on the floor right near me)...

so, I want to say "happy birthday, little buddy"..... and I know you had a great day...



and that's a day with Debbie!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment