Thursday, March 17, 2011

steak night

Hello everyone... it's me again... out on another "adventure!!!" Tonite I went with Mom and Dad, Sadie and Abbie to an event that they call "steak night". Every Wednesday evening, a group of friends meet at a restaurant and have dinner together. Now, because Mom works almost every Wednesday night, (and of course I go to "work" with her) we don't get to go to "steak night" very often. But this week, we could. I have to say that one thing about some restaurant's, it's hard to find a place for me, and I find that I have to squeeze into some really tight places. But, since I like to go and be with everyone, and Mom says, this is how it "might be in my future service dog work"... then I guess it's good practice, and I try really hard to do it well.


Course, there are always rewards for my efforts and this great little chap was just dying to come and say hello to me. I love it when Mom says it's ok, especially for the kids to come and say hello....













We still have plenty of snow around here. I love the snow, and have the grandest time playing in it. Mom keeps telling me that one day... all this snow is going to be gone...












and I do wonder, what that's going to be like......




No comments:

Post a Comment